It’s so easy to book wedding cars with us. We have made the booking process as easy as it could possibly be.
It’s hastle free – no need for pen or paper!
We assess the distance and recommend times for each collection so that every pick up is perfectly co-ordinated to arrive at the church or venue at the exact time.
We will complete the paperwork at our end and email the completed Booking Form to you for your approval.
Alterations to pick up times and addresses can be made at any time – there is no charge for this
Please call me (Jack Clyde) if you have not already done so and I will run through some basic questions… like:
- Who is being picked up?
- Telephone Numbers
- Church and Reception
- Time of Wedding Service
Even if you do not have the exact numbers of the wedding party or addresses, we can fill in the blanks at a later date.
The first objective is to book the cars you wish and have peace of mind that they are secure for your wedding.
Only after we send you the Booking Form with the details and times, etc. do we require a deposit of £50 per vehicle. (Secure PayPal Payment System).
White Ribbon Wedding Cars are a family run business and will take every opportunity to answer your questions. If we cannot take your call we will call you back as soon as possible. Or, if you prefer, please fill in the form (Availability Check Page) and we will reply via email. Thank you.
Tel: 07795 975 445
White Ribbon Wedding Cars are available for hire in South Lanarkshire, North Lanarkshire, Greater Glasgow, Airdrie, Bellshill, Blantyre, Bothwell, Cambuslang, Carfin, Chapelhall, Cleland, Coatbridge, Drumsagard Village, East Kilbride, Hamilton, High Blantyre, Holytown, Lanark, Motherwell, Newarthill, Newmains, Rutherglen, Strathaven, Uddingston, Viewpark, Wishaw and more. If we’ve missed your town, just ask!
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings are confirmed once the Booking fee has been paid. A non refundable Booking fee of £50 per vehicle is required. The balance of the account is payable 4 weeks before the wedding date.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to White Ribbon Wedding Cars. All cancellations incur a charge (minimum amount is the booking fee) should the hirer cancel within 60 days of the wedding date the balance is due in full. In the event that we secure another booking for the vehicle for the same date all monies will be refunded minus the Booking Fee
- In the event of the hirer changing the date of a booking we will transfer the booking fee to the new date if that date is available. However, if the new date is unavailable the hirer will forfeit the booking fee.
- White Ribbon Wedding Cars reserves the right to substitute vehicles in the event of mechanical failure or other circumstances beyond our control. Vehicles of a lesser hire charge will entitle the hirer to a refund of the difference. Where a vehicle of a higher hire charge is substituted no extra will be charged to the hirer.
- The vehicles will be clean inside and out and decorated with ribbons (colour of your choice) and a silk flower arrangement on the front of the car and on the rear parcel shelf.
- The vehicle(s) will arrive at the agreed time and date specified on the booking form. The Hirer must ensure that all agreed passengers will be ready for departure at that time.
- Our chauffeurs will choose the route based on local knowledge and/or satellite navigation. The drivers will use their judgement at a sensible speed in relation to the road and weather conditions. No responsibility can be taken for route closures or for restrictions relating to vehicle access to any location or hold ups on route or adverse weather conditions. We cannot be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Passengers are required to wear seat belts where fitted. We can supply boosters seats for children between 4 and 12 years old accompanied and fitted by an adult.
- All passengers are requested to make sure that all belongings are with them before vacating the vehicle(s). Whilst every effort is made to ensure against damage or loss to property left in our vehicles, property is left at owners risk and is not the responsibility of White Ribbon Wedding Cars.
- We reserve the right to amend our terms and Conditions at any time.